Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Flat Stanley and Pizza...

Ford's Flat Stanley came back from Snead's Ferry, NC. (Calloway)
We are tracking down where everyones Flat Stanley is going. (Connor)
Ford's Flat Stanley was held by a girl with shades on. (Patrick)
Today I brought peppermints in the Estimation jar and then passed them out at the end of the day. (Michael)
Will's Flat Stanley came from Chicago with a shower cap from his hotel! (Emily)
We went to P.E. and had a good time when we played with the parachute. (Dallia)
This afternoon I finished my animal research project and then started a new report about a three-toed sloth. (Caroline)
Will had a picture with Flat Stanley laying in bed and the caption of the picture said "chillin out, watchin' ESPN." (Preston)
We did a Venn Diagram about who liked pepperoni or sausage or both on their pizza. (Calloway and Chase)
The game we played in P.E. was called Swamp Monster.(Ford)
Our word wall words are; eyes, once, off, said and under but we only did one word today and it was eyes and we did the roller coaster cheer with it. (Helen)
Today I finished my animal research project and then started learning about the blue tongued lizard and the komodo dragon. (Patrick)
Our challenge words are; insane, airplaine and mundane. (Ella)
I got stuck to the wall with soap! (Will's Flat Stanley)

Question for Parents:

Do you like pepperoni, sausage or both on your pizza?

2 comments:

  1. I like pepperoni.--Mrs. Gamble
    I like both.--Mr. Gamble

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sausage on mine!
    -Fran Fried (Jacob's mom)

    ReplyDelete