Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quarters and Wood Chucks

Mrs. Ziegler showed us the new books she got for the listening station. (Genesis)
Izzy shared her quarter collection with the class. (Paisley)
David got to share his tooth story. (Murphy)
Today at our morning meeting we talked about our schedule. (Zachary)
David finally brought the tooth journal back to school. (Caroline)
Izzy is missing Nevada, Oklahoma, and New Mexico in her quarter collection. (Adam)
Mrs. Ziegler found Alaska and West Virginia for Izzy's collection! (David)
We learned about fact families in math like 7,3, and 10. (Zach and Daniel)
We saw a play called The Legend of Polar Mountain. (Anne and Izzy)
The play changed our plans for P.E. (Caroline)
There was an abominable snowman and two little kids. (Jamey)
The abominable snowman was funny. (Jane)
Zach was in the newspaper for kids who have no food at the YWCA. (Daniel and Zach)
At phonics and word block Murphy said are instead of our. (Caroline)
I did not get to go to a learning station today because I had too much "have to" work. (Xander)

Question to Parents (please respond with a comment):

Xander wants to know; How do you like our blog?

Paisley wants to know; How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

GIGGLE MOMENT

Paisley's question!

12 comments:

  1. 1. The blog is very interesting.

    2. A woodchuck would chuck a whole forest if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (1) I love the blog. It is fun to see what you have to say about your day at school.

    (2) I would tell you if I knew :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blog. I like reading about some of the things that I don't always hear about.

    As far as I know, a woodchuck would chuck all the wood that a woodchuck could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the website. I enjoy reading about what you all are learning. I also really enjoy all of your comments.

    As far as the woodchuck goes I don't know much about them.

    Keep up the good work!!!

    MArla Andrews(Murphy's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love the website and really enjoy reading what you all are reading and LOVE your comments.

    Keep up the good work.

    MArla ANdrews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love the website and really enjoy reading what you all are reading and LOVE your comments.

    Keep up the good work.

    MArla ANdrews

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy reading about what you all are learning and Love your comments!!!

    Keep up the good work.

    Marla Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. I love the blog -- I look forward to reading it every day!

    2. Enough to fill Mrs. Ziegler's whole classroom!!! I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. I love the blog - I like to read about what you are doing in class.

    2. I'm not sure, but I'll bet a woodchuck could chuck a lot of wood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is soo cute, I like the comment that ZACH and Daniel had wrote about the no food at the YWCA... The YWCA is offering the kids cafe on Mon, Wed, and Fri open to the community.. all is welcomed

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this blog! The pictures are especially fun!
    I chuckle at the giggle moments, too.

    Paisley, you already know that a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could!

    Stacey Layne

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry about the multiple quotes-I didn't think they were going through-now I think I have this thing figured out!!!! MArla Andrews

    ReplyDelete